Sunday, May 11, 2008

A little about me

I am a first year Hufflepuff and extremely excited to be starting at Hogwarts. I really hope that I will do well at Hogwarts because I have a tendency to work for hours at a time and completely block other things out and not realize how much time has passed in the process. This trait must come from my mother who is the owner of one of the largest Wizarding quilt shops, Magical Patches. She will work for an entire day and not realize how much time has passed. Though I do not quilt, I will knit for an entire day or read or whatever other project I may be working on becoming so absorbed with it that I will go for four or five hours without ever moving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really must visit magical patches, its sounds like a fantastic shop.