Friday, July 4, 2008

Package Arrived















I received my package from Calliope Smythwyck Wednesday but for some reason I was unable to upload my picture. It was an amazing package. The bag that she made was one of her own designs and is really quite amazing. She also sent two sock patterns, Crazy 4 Dying Hufflepuff Pride sock yarn, lantern moon needles, a really neat owl mouse pad, lucky black cat note cards, a beautiful bookmark, two seashells, bath salts, snitch wing stitch markers, a Hermione key ring, and two "sock" point protectors.

5 comments:

Penelope said...

Awesome package! Isn't that yarn just perfect? I love that seller.

SinKnitty said...

So cool. I especialy like the snitch wing stitch mrkers I've never seen those before. And that bag is so much fun! You'll be the hit of your next SNB!

Queen Frysia said...

Love your kit! Everyone is doing such a great job this term!

Elanor said...

wow you received some pretties as well.
what are you going to make with your yarn??

Anonymous said...

Hi Electra just wanted to say love your kit especially the little sock needle protectors too cute :)